Info, commentary and musings from Tavia Thomas, REALTOR/Broker about life, events, property, real estate in

the Western North Carolina Smoky Mountains, Waynesville, Maggie Valley, Lake Junaluska, Canton, Clyde and Haywood County.


Sunday, August 8, 2010

Evening Walk at Lake Junaluska, NC

It's been unusually warm this summer with frequent and unpredictable evening thunderstorms. Not being a morning person, it's been a challenge to find a cool time to walk the lake. This evening, I started at 8 PM, which turned out to be perfect. It takes me about 40 minutes with my short legs (and my new moon shoes) to get all the way around. I was able to enjoy the sunset and still make it home before dark.

Posted via email from The Beautiful Smoky Mountains of Western North Carolina: A Wonderful Place to Live, Work & Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment