Info, commentary and musings from Tavia Thomas, REALTOR/Broker about life, events, property, real estate in

the Western North Carolina Smoky Mountains, Waynesville, Maggie Valley, Lake Junaluska, Canton, Clyde and Haywood County.


Sunday, May 9, 2010

It Was a Perfect Day for The Whole Bloomin' Thing!

In contrast to last year's deluge, it was a picture perfect day for the 8th Annual Festival in Waynesville's historic Frog Level today. I did my herb garden shopping, bringing home cinnamon basil (which I bought last year and loved) along with Greek oregano, orange thyme, dill, garlic chives, rosemary and Italian parsley. I was not able to find Cuban oregano, which I discovered last year--a beautiful plant with fleshy succulent leaves. So, will have to keep looking for that one...

Posted via email from The Beautiful Smoky Mountains of Western North Carolina: A Wonderful Place to Live, Work & Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment