Info, commentary and musings from Tavia Thomas, REALTOR/Broker about life, events, property, real estate in

the Western North Carolina Smoky Mountains, Waynesville, Maggie Valley, Lake Junaluska, Canton, Clyde and Haywood County.


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hot Off the Press: Local Realtor Has Had Enough Snow This Year!

"I'm a Victim of Post Traumatic Snow Syndrome!" I don't know about you, but I'm kinda feeling that way... Of course, I'm thrilled that Cataloochee Ski Area has been getting lots of snow, but I've had quite enough in my own driveway, thank you very much! And, Saturday School is for the birds. Enough is quite enough already. If you feel the same way, one of our snow shirts is a good way to express yourself!
T-shirts are available to purchase online here at RikkiTikkiTees.com. Available in black or royal blue. (Our website and shopping cart is brand new, so please let me know if anything malfunctions.) If you live nearby, you can pick up your order and save shipping charges. Just let us know you're coming, so we'll have your size ready. 

Please visit our website, RikkiTikkiTees.com to see our past work and to learn more about what we do! We'd love to have you "Fan us up" on Facebook and/or Follow us on Twitter...   Posted via email from Rikki Tikki Tees "Hot Off the Press"

No comments:

Post a Comment