Info, commentary and musings from Tavia Thomas, REALTOR/Broker about life, events, property, real estate in

the Western North Carolina Smoky Mountains, Waynesville, Maggie Valley, Lake Junaluska, Canton, Clyde and Haywood County.


Sunday, January 3, 2010

Everyone who knows me well, also knows I am a clutterbug, particularly with the printed page... I attribute this affliction with being rather imaginative. I have the ability to think of MANY MANY reasons why I might someday find a use for whatever scrap of info is on my desk--be it a name, a magazine article, an MLS number, an ad or even a doodle. So, in 2010, I'm trying to tackle my disorganization in a manner that does not challenge my creativity! And, this website/blog by Glen Stansberry may just be the key to my salvation! I invite you to check it out and tell me what you think... And, I will post about my progress. http://ping.fm/3dYpJ

No comments:

Post a Comment